Stingray OCC Chopper Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another nice thing about the 'little' OCCs is the offset sprocket on the rear wheel. I believe it's 'standard issue' three, with three 'slots', it can be added to hub on a bike where you need chain clearance for 24/26 x 3 tires..... :mrgreen:

The handlebars also can be used for boardtrackers.... :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Another nice thing about the 'little' OCCs is the offset sprocket on the rear wheel. I believe it's 'standard issue' three, with three 'slots', it can be added to hub on a bike where you need chain clearance for 24/26 x 3 tires..... :mrgreen:

The handlebars also can be used for boardtrackers.... :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Yes, was just outside in the shop showing a kid what color his "new" bike would be and picked up the wheel and saw the offset sprocket... good to know.

GEDC0064.jpg
GEDC0062.jpg
NUFF SAID. I HAVE 2 OF EM. THEY ARE REAL HEADTURNERS.I LOVE THESE BIKES!!
2011-04-02173455.jpg
PEACE

I like cutting them up (and sometimes even putting them back together!) :mrgreen: 8)

DSCF0124rs.jpg

DSCF1280.jpg

Not to jack your thread, + I know you're going another direction, but just thought I'd pass on something I tried with my junker OCC.

I wondered if 1, would a 24 x 3 tire fit on the stock front rim and 2, would it fit in between the fork legs. Short answer, YES and YES!
Photographic proof: :mrgreen:
Looks kinda mean, to me anyway.
DSCF2914.jpg

DSCF2913.jpg

I said it fit, I didn't say there was a LOT of room. Better have a true wheel.
DSCF2915.jpg

Cheers,
Dr. T

Jake Sensi said:

Jake, Lookin' sharp on your chopper there. I admit, these bikes look way better with the banana and sissy bar combo. I am about to pickup two more of these Thursday morning. Maybe I'll try fixing it up like yours and not chop it up 8) :mrgreen: I can tell that your cry everytime someone chops up one of these.

Jake, Lookin' sharp on your chopper there. I admit, these bikes look way better with the banana and sissy bar combo. I am about to pickup two more of these Thursday morning. Maybe I'll try fixing it up like yours and not chop it up 8) :mrgreen: I can tell that your cry everytime someone chops up one of these.[/quote]
YUP I HOPE YA'LL PART OUT THE REST OF IT AFTER YOU CHOP EM. I TOLD YA BEFORE THAT THEY ARE FAST BIKES. GET A GOOD ONE AND RIDE IT. I BET WITH YA KNOW HOW YOU'LL DO ONE PROUD. JUST SAVE ME SOME FORKS!! :mrgreen: I MIGHT CHANGE MINE TO A DIFFERENT COLOR. I'M TELLING YOU RATTERS TO PUT SOME APES AND A NANA SEAT ON ONE THEN TELL ME ABOUT THE BIKE. I DARE YA CWAZY WRATTERS AND QUIT CHOPPIN' UP MY BIKES!! :mrgreen: PEACE

Did anyone know that they made a 3 speed version of the OCC Stingray?!!! Take a look at the photo in this thread viewtopic.php?f=21&t=44555&p=435892#p435892

Man, I would love to find one of those rear wheels!!!!!

Cool finds, I'd say your pretty lucky :mrgreen: I remember seeing the 3 speeds at Wal-Mart, they were COOL 8)

Latest posts

Back