spaceliner build updates

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: spaceliner build It's finished

I ditched the idea of the springer, I would like to find a set of chrome forks though. I buffed the frame using a Mothers power cone and Mothers wheel polish. It's not perfect but it has a lot more shine than when I bought it.
I pinned my handlebars, nothing like being in the heat of battle and your handlebars move.
Kenny
img_2327.jpg

img_2326.jpg

Looks great! :D Beautiful Mustang too! :shock:

The 27" rim is still on the front, I have a 1/2" of clearance between the top of the tire and the forks. I have a nice set of chrome truss's on my beach cruiser, I may try them when my chrome forks come in.
Kenny
img_2349.jpg

img_2350.jpg

Re: spaceliner build a few changes

Made a few changes to the Spaceliner. I picked up a nice womans Spaceliner for a donor. Switched out the rims, crank, chainguard, springer had a bad steertube so hopefully I'll have the new steertube welded in this week and the springer installed. Don't know if I'm going to keep the blackwall on the front, I'd like to find a 1.75 red band tire, or I may put a Big Hank on the front also. Red band tires are the ticket on a chrome bike.
Kenny
w-spaceliner.jpg

img_2412.jpg

img_2489.jpg

img_2490.jpg

img_2492.jpg

Latest posts

Back