SOUL CATCHER (final stretch!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SOUL CATCHER

Its off a mountain bike, not sure but its a welded bottom mount time will tell. Ive seen where someone had done one and just added a piece at the top so i might do that to just be safe

The rest has to do with Barn wood, copper, crosses, wheel chair wheels a different headlight (thinking a bullet taillight from either a bike or a old truck.

Lookin' good Man :!: That looks like the same fork I used last year on my trike.Please trust me:you're gunna want the top clamp on the steer tube.Or a sufficient bracket.Especially if you mount a front brake for hauling around a pile of souls. :wink: Just a suggestion...
Have fun :!:

Circa Cycles said:
Lookin' good Man :!: That looks like the same fork I used last year on my trike.Please trust me:you're gunna want the top clamp on the steer tube.Or a sufficient bracket.Especially if you mount a front brake for hauling around a pile of souls. :wink: Just a suggestion...
Have fun :!:
thanks for the input. Got an idea in mind for it.

It was nice out so I decided to bring it out and get a good pic of the bike, it looks about like i planned just need it do the finishing touches
sccruiser.jpg

richnprayer said:
Love what you've done with the Murray Trans-formation!
I'm still dying for an idea on my 84 Murray.

RIP
Thanks, this frame style is like what I had when I was a kid so its always been my favorite

Looks good, what are you going to do to bring some red up high in the front? Grips? Stem cap? It's just missing some red up there.

yoothgeye said:
Looks good, what are you going to do to bring some red up high in the front? Grips? Stem cap? It's just missing some red up there.
From the light area up ain't complete its going to have some copper work up there and some red grips of some kind.

Xcruiser said:
Hey-What--whoaaaah now,Your not suppost to bring it on that strong right in the first week of the buildoff! Got me nervous ya know.
haha
anyway -tires a sweet man!Bike looks awesome!
Thanks Xcruiser I kept telling everyone all I was waiting for was the frame and after I found it , it was on. lol Its to the point now things are going to start crawling as I start searching for all the stuff im going to add to it

Re: SOUL CATCHER update 5-8-12

little bit to update
yoothgeye I know how much you dont like seeing bare handle bars so this ones for you
grips.jpg

heres what I did to help support the triple tree, not sure how im going to dress it up yet
mount.jpg

ok so I dont have a welder so I broke out the wood tools
box.jpg

yoothgeye said:
Yes! Thank you for putting some red up top and covering those naked bars!
I'm still not sure about the grips but the wife likes them she says they match the tires and rims, their staying on for now

Took SOUL CATCHER for a short shake down ride. Couldnt resist any longer and WOW what a smooth ride it was. I wasnt expecting it to ride like it did I expected it to have a few kinks to work out.

Didnt get to do any work on the build today, I was working on another more important project I had to sand and paint my little girls room. going out to one of the local scrap yards in the morning to see what I can find for the build

Latest posts

Back