some slick chick rat build pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys thanks for your comments and ideas here are some pics of the build and some new ones. i really like custom bikes thats why i didnt restore it.i mean thats what a rat rod bike its all about originallity.
b.jpg
untitled.jpg
striped.jpg
weld1.jpg
weld.jpg
w.jpg
hgbjk.jpg
paint.jpg
mock.jpg
spikes.jpg
chainguard.jpg
mebike.jpg

i usually like the originals but this bike is sweet ! i like the guard too, looks like its just floating there

got any more pics of your blasting box setup ?? i was lookin to get one some time in the future and theres not many you can fit a bike in for what i could afford

That chain gaurd looks great..Don't ride it bare-footed..LOL .. You are right it does look like it is floating there.

the sawed off chain guard is sweet! I can see me copying that in the future. great bike.

elrocket said:
do you guys think a springer fork would look good on this bike?

Nah mate. I think you nailed it first go. Don't go changing it, it's perfect. The frame is my favourite. Excellent job

Nevergrew said:
elrocket said:

Nah mate. I think you nailed it first go. Don't go changing it, it's perfect. The frame is my favourite. Excellent job

exactly!
That fork is way too nice to exchange for a springer. The springer, although a very cool way to customize a bike, will ony make your TRUE custom look more and more like a store-bought chopper.. I like yours the way it is now. If it were mine, I'd lose the frontfender. But that's just a personal thing I think.

Well done.

elrocket said:

No same old-same old chrome repop. Now, a rusty ratrap, or better yet, one that you built yourself might be righteous.

Back