Some of the bikes ive had..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, here comes my first post.

when i was younger i used to be an avid mountain bike rider, i rode everywhere and was afraid of no trail. times changed, i broke my arm severely then my prized GT was stolen..then i got my drivers license and forgot about bikes completely!

about 2 years ago i thought i should look on craigslist for a cool used cruiser.. i found one of these:
http://micargibicycles.com/ProductDetai ... oductID=21

it was great, i really liked it, but then i decided it needed to be...kustom

DSC_0013Medium.jpg

DSC_0012Medium.jpg

everywhere i went, people would go nuts for it. by the time i sold it, it had matching blue mirrors, a chrome siren and 3 bells.. it was time for something older!

i found this thing:

DSC_0032.jpg

still dont know what year it is, its def a schwinn tho. the previous owner told me it came off an air force base here in so cal and i can believe it, it has a weird light and some old scrached off markings on the front fender.. i got it some new wheels, bars and did a little paint work and here she is now

DSC_0008.jpg

(you can see my girlfriends flightliner in the background, we have matching ones, how corny)

DSC_0001.jpg

(before the cool leather seat)

last week, i dropped the seat down and flipped the bars (pics later)

i dont have too many pictures of my flightliner, but here it is (for now)
DSC_0001-1.jpg

ive been trying to find time to slap it all together.. tough schedule tho

the whizzer
DSC_0005.jpg

im really upset with the whizzer right now, it needs a lot before im happy with it

heres a vid of the straight pipe
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IvMj3JuBPvw

ive been designing a true board track frame for this thing.. more info later

i had these two racing bikes for a bit, but i sold them
DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

now to my fav bike, the 38 hawthorne
DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

in action

its a great bike, i love it just how it is, the only thing i think im going to do is get it some brick color tires (still rolling on the original goodyears) and some black bullet type grips (the originals are flaking apart).. maybe white tires..

well thats all! im going to take some more pictures tomorrow, ive decided ill devote the day to bike work!

You've got some really great bikes. I love that Hawthorne! Gives me an idea for a new paint scheme... :mrgreen:

hope ya got decent money outta that paramount ! it could fund a lot of ratrods :mrgreen: the military bike looks like a 50's tornado or fleet to btw

Schweet bikes.. but I must ask.. Why did your girl look away? lol

Awesome bikes. Love your cars. But your Lady, :shock: Shes beautiful. Your a lucky man ;) What kind of car is the black one?

That Wizzer is very cool, is that what you wanted the creme Felts for? I think the white Cheng Shins are doing the job just fine.

i want the felt cremes for my secret project... the board track frame..

but thanks!

the car is a 1948 buick roadmaster
DSC_0012Medium-1.jpg

here we are at christmas time
DSC_0006Medium-3.jpg

and here is her (yes, her) car
DSC_0037Medium.jpg

48 is to old for ya huh? what about the pink cadillac in the second picture?

now, the question is... to motor... or not to motor...

DSC_0006Medium.jpg

for the miss'

DSC_0003Medium-1.jpg

Dude. the car is sick, both of them lol. That pic with the tree on the roof, Looks like one hanging in grandmas family room from her first christmas being married. Blast from the past. I love it! her car is.. Awesome lol. AHH Im envious. :D

Back