Some of the bikes I've built...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on a bit of a vacation from building for a while, but I'm back at it again- When I get some new stuff done I'll post those, but in the mean time, here are some of what's happened so far...
Picture4.jpg

blacknred.jpg

Picture3.jpg

tbrawl.jpg

DSCF0375.jpg

whisman1.jpg

osxlspeedster.jpg

bluecruiser.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

Morton has been building cool bikes around our town for many years, and is a bike mechanic by trade, so he does know what he is doing.
He was one of the instigators/originators, of the Thursday Night Pub cruise (see Coastersbicycleclub.com for more info) here in Wichita some 8 or 9 years ago, a ride many of us now look forward to most every week, weather permitting. Seeing some of his bikes ( and some of the other kustom bikes that showed up on Thursdays), are what got me into the bicycle addiction I have today. 5 years ago I had 1 bike, a pre war skiptooth Western Flyer, that I had been riding for 5 or 6 years with very little thought of getting another bike. NOW I have something like 40 to 50 bikes, some custom, some vintage, some junk for parts, and look for more bikes almost everyday, WHY, WHY ME ). I think it MORTONS fault.
Often when Im out riding one of my kustom bikes that I built, I get the comment "thats a cool bike, did Morton build it?"
Glad to see he is back to building bikes again.

Thanks guys, rest assured- I'm back- and ready to spread the madness and mayhem once more...

Back