some of the bikes at autorama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
well we all know my photography stinks but heres some of the bikes from the show :mrgreen:
autoramafeb92008022.jpg

autoramafeb92008021.jpg

autoramafeb92008020.jpg

autoramafeb92008016.jpg

autoramafeb92008015.jpg

autoramafeb92008014.jpg

autoramafeb92008013.jpg

autoramafeb92008012.jpg

autoramafeb92008011.jpg

autoramafeb92008010.jpg

autoramafeb92008009.jpg

autoramafeb92008008.jpg

autoramafeb92008007.jpg

autoramafeb92008006.jpg

autoramafeb92008005.jpg

autoramafeb92008004.jpg

autoramafeb92008003.jpg

autoramafeb92008002.jpg

thanks for dragging my bikes there karfer! ill get ya a beverage or 2 for your troubles on the next cruise night!
it was kinda interesting watching the little kids come in and start freaking over the boys pixie! he thinks hes 'the luckiest boy in the world' to have that bike now :mrgreen:

I'm diggin' the one with the Country Squire woodgrain on the tank and guard... :mrgreen: What does it say on the tank? I can't read it...

--rick

The tandem and the trike with the fins, KILLER!....Thanks for posting! :mrgreen:

Looks like a great turnout! Where'ds all those lowriders that flood every show I go to? Nice mixture of bikes. The trike with the baby seat rocks! Gotta drool over the tandem. Nice looking chopper also. 8) Not many bikes that I wouldn't mind riding of into the sunset!
So let's hear some of your opininons on how the show went, what you'd do differently and why there were no hot chicks in any of the photos! Sorry Elvis didn't make it to your show, I think he's hanging out in Gotavan's barn. :lol:

The little guys smile gets any bigger and you'll have to get him a bigger face! :mrgreen: I bet there were a lot of adults drooling over that Pixie, I know I am!

Two words come to mind looking at those pictures...
OH WOW!

I wish there was something here (So Floriduh) similar. I have not even seen a good indoor car show in quite a while, much less one with bikes of the caliber shown there.

Thanks for the report/photo essay! I'd bet you had a ball...
I use to do the car show thing, but see too many cars at work and don't even want to see a car away from work!

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

well......amazingly enough there were no lowrider bikes there(or bikinis either)!
just found out a couple of hours ago my sons pixie won the best original bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
now hes all excited and had to call mom at work to give her the news
going to yell now........
KARFER
THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING!!

the tandem is a full custom schwinn never made a tandem with two mens frames. the trike is a full custom as well done by randy spangler. the trike as well as the long chopper are my fellow club member pony's bikes. the one with the red wall tires won best rat rod. thanks to all who entered and next year should be much larger.

oh yea the one with the woodgrain on it is a kustom kruser "woodside" that i built up for a customer. it has a felt wheelset 24 rear 26 front 7 spd nexus, ripped off the fenders, had the fork chromed, added the front light and set it up with the suicide shifter.

Great show guys, thanks Sensor for the pictures. Love the bikes and the fact that the show wasn't flooded with low ridders. The tandem is the first bike that caught my eyes also...Kelly

I know this has already been said but I loved the red finned trike and the woodgrain cruiser. Loved those two... the rest of the bikes were great though as well.

All around good job to all the builders!

well.........the boy LOVES his trophy(hes been dragging it everywhere since he got it.even got in trouble last night for trying to take it in bed :roll: ) dunno who designed it(forgot to ask) but they did a great job!!!!! heres one of the boys pride and joy...
jsbikeoramatrophy002.jpg

had to slam the seat so he could get on it :wink:

thanks the trike with the fins is another one of my buddy pony's bikes. remember the HOOLIGANS were a bike club before a car club lol. that is awsome sensor that he digs it. actually they were sorta my idea, but they were the brain child of randy and i thought it would be cool to have a functional trophy. glad he digs it sorry i got him in trouble and hey it could be worse , he could have draged the pixie into bed with him.

Back