Sketchy

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
What do you get when you take the back half of a Flightliner and the front half of a children's Trek add a longer fork and chain steering? Sketchy. The little wheel and short wheelbase just loves the touring bike fork and chain steering. I rode it for about an hour today and even with the two speed kickback hub on back, it's a workout. I felt like I should of had elbow and knee pads but I never dumped it so...
Hey I told ya it's "Sketchy".
IMG_20200816_161935_709.jpg

May 5, 2016
Fantastic!
The steering chain and its twin sprockets jump out at me

the stance is awesome

The name matches the vibe!

I love the handlebars and extensions and general Rube Goldberg-ness of the whole thing over-all

Reactions: GuitarlCarl
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Super inventive build! And the name is fitting as you say for the ride. Kudos to you for staying upright on that ride!

nosferatu1381

Pro Member
Jul 28, 2014
nunya prolly
www.instagram.com
What do you get when you take the back half of a Flightliner and the front half of a children's Trek add a longer fork and chain steering? Sketchy. The little wheel and short wheelbase just loves the touring bike fork and chain steering. I rode it for about an hour today and even with the two speed kickback hub on back, it's a workout. I felt like I should of had elbow and knee pads but I never dumped it so...
Hey I told ya it's "Sketchy".View attachment 133794
I've always wanted one of those. There is this little Italian guy with a bicycle museum that has a club who rides them at events in Italy.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Way cool Carl! Have you tried popping a wheelie on it? :D
Love it!
CONGRATS!