show your Spaceliners!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a better pic this summer than the previous one I posted.
IMG_0156.JPG

The condition I bought it in:
fresh1.jpg

the progress I made before getting sidetracked:
SDC10062.jpg

thanx to someone for bringing this thread back . i was lookin' for it a couple days ago.
hmmm....

I'm wondering if there is enough pictures and knowledge out there that I list with pictures showing the difference in years and models? I see some of the tank only on the top bar and some have it curving down to the bottom bar.

Someone should give me one to :mrgreen: Or more than one :lol: :lol: :p
Double Nickle said:
me too :roll: ...anyone want to sell me one :?: ...better yet give me one :mrgreen:

anyone know what takes the clear coat off spaceliner frames? i was useing steel wool and it has been coming off, a lot of elbow grease, was wondering if there was something easier, tried goof-off, thinner,most chemicals that require gloves or practically a respirator...haha..thanks for any info

001.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

chukndatruk said:
anyone know what takes the clear coat off spaceliner frames? i was useing steel wool and it has been coming off, a lot of elbow grease, was wondering if there was something easier, tried goof-off, thinner,most chemicals that require gloves or practically a respirator...haha..thanks for any info

You can try oven cleaner. Some online automotive supply sites carry kits for removing clear from aluminum and chrome wheels.

Latest posts

Back