SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is a year after Dirt Rag re-upped the article and it got some traffic. I got an e-mail from some company saying they loved what I did with bacon and wanted to send me a gift. A week later I got a coupon book with what they claim is a years supply of free bacon, 52 packs. That is enough to kill a normal person for sure..

That's awsome. It's "green" cooking, and it's probably a pretty healthy way to cook bacon too, the grease is extracted with centrifugal force.

Oh no, I had it sealed up good enough but my back wheel was covered in bacon grease.

well I just built this one my take on a klunker as I never really built one it is ugly it is got rust it has cracked tires but man can it handle whatever I throw at it.
1980 something huffy with a bout 3 other bikes (4 counting the stem I put on it) 4 of the 5 speeds still work front cantilever brakes rear side pull reversed suspension front fork and the oversized seat with springs gives it a comfortable ride there was a stem issue so the stem ahs been swapped out since the picture.
enjoy and feel free to laugh and point as I do every time I look at it lol.

well I just built this one my take on a klunker as I never really built one it is ugly it is got rust it has cracked tires but man can it handle whatever I throw at it.
1980 something huffy with a bout 3 other bikes (4 counting the stem I put on it) 4 of the 5 speeds still work front cantilever brakes rear side pull reversed suspension front fork and the oversized seat with springs gives it a comfortable ride there was a stem issue so the stem ahs been swapped out since the picture.
enjoy and feel free to laugh and point as I do every time I look at it lol.
I want that seat for one of my Klunkers. Uncomfortable but it looks sooo cool.

Latest posts

Back