Show Us Your BUILD OFF BIKES In Action!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to bump this thread back up!

Had the 'Joker' from BO#09 out and riding around today for obstacle course and racing purposes with the family, I had forgotten how good it rides and how much fun it is! :thumbsup:

I lost in the finals to my sister in law...

23853896982_091edb2917_z.jpg

Love that bike though!

Luke.

Time to bump this thread back up!

Had the 'Joker' from BO#09 out and riding around today for obstacle course and racing purposes with the family, I had forgotten how good it rides and how much fun it is! :thumbsup:

I lost in the finals to my sister in law...

23853896982_091edb2917_z.jpg

Love that bike though!

Luke.
Strange for us to see your picture with leaves on the trees. We are having a "green Christmas" as the ground is bare and the grass is still green. Never seen anything like this.

Strange for us to see your picture with leaves on the trees. We are having a "green Christmas" as the ground is bare and the grass is still green. Never seen anything like this.
Mid summer here! The day was actually nice and mild, a couple of days before it would have been far too hot to be riding around in the sun...

Luke.

BigJim turned up in the local paper again a couple of weeks back:

26581991662_905750b058_o.png

It is not really in 'action' there, but it was built as a show/parade bike, so I guess it is doing what it was designed for!

Luke.

Let's see more pics of those Build Off Bikes being used!!!

Here is VerBoten just after the Savannah Bicycle Campaign's Midnight Garden Ride last year.

WP_20151010_20_36_25_Pro.jpg

View attachment 49514
playin' some guitar...
August 2016 TailDraggers Bike show.

Carl.
You could make some tip money in a tourist town with that setup! I have a friend that used to play for tips in the Florida Keys and made enough to live on. He called the street corner his ATM.

Last edited:
Ride'O'clock at Montréal's (tour de l'ile de nuit) / Pirate ride 2017
beer - cool custom bikes - lights - music - bbq - with good peaple :113:

sadly my frend with the BBQ bike was not in the pic , its a hand made longtail with bbq on it back:)
18836698_10154383751082447_6461141477088586831_o_zps8md5drhf.jpg

Had BareFlyte out about a month or ago with @kingfish254 and Verboten and our buddy’s Jaguar.
Three customs on the steps of the Customs building in downtown Savannah
280bffed9bbf02c46ae46a4b78821bd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back