show us your BEER BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahha wow! these are great!

this is not mine but i think it fits, subrosa BMX make a frame called the DTT (double top tube) on their site they posted this picture.
18_reasons.jpg

Subrosa%20dtt.jpg

Thanks....

Tody I ordered a set of Portland Design Works' Dapper Dan Ergo grips in dark leather, and a New Belgium bell from NBB. Up next: Lights.

8)

Wow man -- that thing looks great. I'm jealous; us Californians aren't eligible for those NB contests.

What it needs, though, is a set of these:

nb_cap.jpg

Not quite a beer bike, but it's sorta booze themed: Liquor OG frame with FBM "6 Pack" sprocket and old style FBM "Bottleneck" bottle opener stem.
IMGP0185.jpg

Hey BarnesTO -- yep, made 'em. I have a couple different ones; the other tire has a Guinness/Smithwicks cap. Check your PMs; I sent you a message.

johnny n -- that's a sweet looking bike!

My son and his friends went to the UT game and one of his buddies came home with this. Not real ratty....but it is Nati! :lol:

10.jpg

predfan2001 said:
My son and his friends went to the UT game and one of his buddies came home with this. Not real ratty....but it is Nati! :lol:

10.jpg
Assembled by Wal Mart? :wink:

Latest posts

Back