show us your BEER BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show us your beer bikes. The bike you have with an adult beverage theme. Some of you may have limited edtion brewery bikes like Fat Tire or Rolling Rock. Some of us have built bikes with this theme, as I have done, and I have seen many other bikes out here that have labels or assessories that are adult beverage items. Or just show us your favorite bike to ride to the local pub .
WELL, SHOW US YOUR BEER BIKE.

This is my Beer Bike, A Cleveland Welding frame, some long fenders, and fork covered in beer labels. Beer can headlight and taillight, mini keg tank, and tapper handles for handgrips. About 85 different brews are represented on this bike, some good some not so good.
With a 24x3 rear tire with 2 speed kickback hub and an S5 with 1 3/8 front wheel/tire. And a bent seatpost with hairpin seat. Oh yea, that is my crazy hat, a bike helmet with 11 beer tappers sticking out of it, yes I did wear it for the Coasters crazy hat night my chin hurt for 3 days cause the straps were so tight.
artotbike08004.jpg

Dangerous Dan

I always thought someone should start a organization to "Save the Beer Bikes". What good are they hanging from the ceiling as a decoration :wink:

I think that I may have posted this one on here before. It started out life as a Hiawatha, but developed a bit of a drinking problem over the years. I sold this one to a guy down in Florida shortly after these pics were taken. He wanted to display it in front of some tavern during Daytona bike week. Cheers.
DSC02051.jpg

DSC02052.jpg

slacker said:
If I had know about the rat trap rack, I would'a had one a hundred years ago.

2h7i5q9.jpg
So that's what those racks are for. Nice fit and a great idea, I just had to long arm my twelver of Pabst from the store and that rack sure would have helped. Cheers.

Heres the "Beer Truck" bike, I built for the Coasters BC cardboard box night pub cruise last year. The high winds and a couple of big bumps in the sidewalk destroyed it before I got home that night. Its was mounted on a girls 1969 Robinhood 3 speed.
cardboard1.jpg

Dangerous Dan

slacker said:
gashuffy63 said:
I just had to long arm my twelver of Pabst from the store and that rack sure would have helped. Cheers.

Pabst? Not familiar. Is that a local brew?

BEST (cheap) BEER EVER!
52007s.jpg

Also one of the few breweries that is still truly American owned.

Gentlemen? Check your sarcasm meters lately?

I think I had my first taste of PBR in the 70's. Like when I was a little kid whatchin' Johnny Carson with my old man. :shock:

I think PBR is a bit overly sweet. I prefer Mickey's, which seems like a malt liquor version of PBR.

Gashuffy63? Have you had the new (old 1960's formula), reformulated Schlitz yet? Reviews? Isn't Point supposed to be Schlitz old formula? Not a fan of Point, but Point Bock is OK. I'm enjoying a New Glarus Dancing Man currently. You get that up in the in the Bay?

Umm... Best cheap beer? Pabst ain't even in the ballpark, imo.

Huber Bock.

If I knew how to use a digital camera I'd show you a pic of my custom 30 rack holder! Then I'd show you the rest of my crap!! Then I'd do my intro!!!

slacker said:
Gentlemen? Check your sarcasm meters lately?

I think I had my first taste of PBR in the 70's. Like when I was a little kid whatchin' Johnny Carson with my old man. :shock:

I think PBR is a bit overly sweet. I prefer Mickey's, which seems like a malt liquor version of PBR.

Gashuffy63? Have you had the new (old 1960's formula), reformulated Schlitz yet? Reviews? Isn't Point supposed to be Schlitz old formula? Not a fan of Point, but Point Bock is OK. I'm enjoying a New Glarus Dancing Man currently. You get that up in the in the Bay?

Umm... Best cheap beer? Pabst ain't even in the ballpark, imo.

Huber Bock.
I was wandering around Woodmans ( grocery store liquor dept. ) thinking of going old school and getting a case of Rhinelander. No Rhinelander to be found, but stumbled across a twelver of the new Schlitz. Keep away from this stuff at all costs. It is really some nasty stuff and I was hoping for something decent to get the name out there again. I used it up making brats. Cheers.

Ok this thread has inspired me to go ahead on a build idea I had...
I was second guessing myself but now it's a must do...
I want to build a fender light using a PBR can as a shell!
Like the one on the first beer bike shown.
Stuff the innerds of a flash light inside and you got yourself a certified collectors du-hicky :lol:
I'll throw it on the old RRB build off bike...
(Notice half the posters on this thread are cheeseheads! I think there might be a theme indeed!)
-Rodney

Newb here

I wouldn't say mine is beer themed, merely beer accessorized. (yeah, not much done to it at all)
heine.jpg

This isn't a permenant fixture on the bike, it comes on and off with my mood.

Mines more of a beer accessorized one as well.. but the girl friend loves it

0512081840.jpg

Got a bottle opener under the seat. The first bike ive built

I don't know whay I can't find a decent pic of my Cycletruck. As soon as it gets back from the welder (fixing a crack) I'll put the new chainguard on a snap some new ones.
Cycletruck.jpg

My friends and I call it the Beer Bi**h.

Latest posts

Back