Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

vanilla_gorilla said:
theres a new huffy cruiser in kmart called the big daddy. its got the top tube set up sort of lke the op. but with the usually stubby cranny rear end that you expect from a huffy

Mine. I must say for a department store bike, I have so much fun on this thing! It's like a tank, and the only thing I did not like about it was some cheap stickers that I took off, and the original bars were not very comfortable, but a set of mini apes and I can ride all day.

39822_1515852172548_1121769160_2592660_4257680_n.jpg

This is finished for now, at least till she has a motor.. I actually like it so much I'm going to build another and keep it pedal powered :D

Don't mind the lack of grips, I just need to pick up some hair spray

Untitled by FIVE50 (^^^), on Flickr

This is my santa monica pro beach. Its actualy not that bad of a frame. I got it out of the free pile at recycled cycles along with the forks,bars,neck wheels,tires and a seat. just had to make a couple of visits to collect it all.I plan on gettin it fixed up nice but atleast i can ride it like this.[img
DSCF0240.jpg
][/img]

Finished...for now lol
Kinda gotta admit, being motorized is fun, but I liked the cranbrook as much Jon powered. :lol:

EDIT: crap cell pic

Latest posts

Back