Show me your quality spray bomb job

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN4940.jpg

Could I ask what saddle is on this bike? Thanks!

Its a "EveryDay" Faux leather spring saddle, very cheap, very good tho:thumbsup:

Any chance you could point me in the right direction? I tried doing some searching and couldn't find anything. I've been looking for a good faux-leather seat (as it'll go on a commuter that'll be exposed to the elements, and I'm too lazy for leather care), and that is a nice saddle.

Any chance you could point me in the right direction? I tried doing some searching and couldn't find anything. I've been looking for a good faux-leather seat (as it'll go on a commuter that'll be exposed to the elements, and I'm too lazy for leather care), and that is a nice saddle.
Its a "canadian tire store" brand , but could not find the product on there sites , maybe its not sold anymore ? i bought mine NOS form a local selling site for 20$ i think they still sell them ...i saw it was 25$CA

And those details were inspired by this. Maybe one day I will do it as well as he did
Glad it inspired someone else to try something new, May do it again some day maybe not the full bike next time. I have a buddy that swears I have more hours into that paint job then he does on his whole truck

Glad it inspired someone else to try something new, May do it again some day maybe not the full bike next time. I have a buddy that swears I have more hours into that paint job then he does on his whole truck
Lol. I believe it. I'm going to be trying it again soon

Latest posts

Back