shelby 1 day build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got bored.insted of mowing i built this up. :D
columbia008.jpg

hey the guys got priorities...lol nice job buddy..i cant even put one bike together(have everything and its painted)and you build a ....... ride in a day you hummble me my freind...i know i help you every now and then weld this straigten that but you are a master dude you got skills dont even think you dont

thanks for the replys,this bike was built for a show on saturday.after that it will be given to my good friend mangycat.without seat(sorry bud)he has done alot for me and his welding skills are awesome,im proud to have such a good friend.

you are to much man!!!!!!thanks you are are a good buddie i will help you when ever you need it.i wont be able to go to bike show as i will be at the kart track racing but i love the bike and love being back in the bike world.i love the bike cuz it resembales a schwinn (a swear word to you)lol.im going to name the bike (i think you i we named it)the mangy rat.thanks buddy.i know ive helped you and probebly dont deserve the bike but i know your stable shed nirrvana is a little to full you crack me up.any one know where i can find a seat :oops:

Latest posts

Back