Seeking opinions on tyre "Fashion"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm an ugly freak who knows little about style and stuff. My main ride/commuter/go-to guy kinda bike is a Worksman INB. Been riding it in essentially the same configuration for a few years now, and I done wore thru my rear Fat Frank. Not all the way thru, but the time has come for some new rubber and I may give the rest of the bike a l'il update too, but prolly not.....

I know it's a bit of a loser move to not post pics, so I'll hunt down an old pic b/c I don't take pics too often...
232323232%7Ffp7346%3A%3Enu%3D8%3A%3A%3B%3E733%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D34%3A33532%3B534%3Anu0mrj

So, that's hat I've been working with. Different pedals nowadays (black block pedals) but yeah: black frame, fork, fenders, rims. Brown saddle and tape on the bars. Most parts are chrome or high-polish. Been thinking of getting Franks again, but in a different color.....In addition to the cream, they come grey, doodoo brown, black (with or without a reflective stripe) and a brown tread/whitewall jawn that looks interesting. Like I said, my fashion sense is a little off, so I'm looking for input. The black/brown/cream thing has been good to me, but the LBS has some Birias with the same color scheme.... once my bike's look shows up at the local shop, I take it as a sign I oughta move on.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

I like black, but your bike would look great with any of the colors you mentioned!
Cool ride!

Back