SCOOTER BUILD-OFF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need it.....But they go for $260+....Someone local could get it for $50 or less.

skulldady said:
I'm still in, just got side swiped by the holidays. hopefully I can get some time this week
Glad to hear your still in!I cant wait to see all the finished rides 8) :mrgreen:

FatBoy said:
Well today I finished the project I was on so now I can start on a Scooter....Here is what I just finished 8)
bigwheelpenny14.jpg

Very Cool, I like this :D

Thankyou!! Im building a tricycle with the same style right now 8) :mrgreen:

Looking Good,it has that Top Fuel Dragster look to it! 8) :mrgreen:

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
recycledbikez2 said:
With the extended deadline I might get mine done
What's the deadline now?

The deadline is Jan 30th,theres still a few weeks left so finish up those Scooters fellas!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Gdcast said:
Congratulations to FatBoy and this winner Scooter, mine has no chance against this beast, you sure know how to build this boys! :D

Good news to everybody, FB and I been talking and we think that it would be great if you guys could finish your scoots too, so we are extending the deadline one more month.
We would really really like to see what you´re all capable of doing, so go ahead, show it off!!! :wink:

Don't sell yourself short GD, I really like the style of your scooter.... Not as intricate as fatboy's with the kick-n-go, but yours has the classic, timeless style. Great Job.

I made a braket to make the front brake independent from the suspension.. 8) :mrgreen:
trailripperbrake1.jpg
trailripperbrake.jpg
DSC00149.jpg

Latest posts

Back