Schwinn Boardtracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just finished putting this bike together and brought it down to the billetproof car show in Ocala at Don Garlets for one of my friends to pinstripe for me.
I rattle canned the frame, tank, Fork and chainguard. It's a 1957 Schwinn frame, locking springer, handelbars and crank, the wheelset, tires and chainguard are Electra, I'm not sure if I really like the chainguard I might try to find something I like more.
The rear fender is one of the Evans fenders I just picked up from Yeshoney...Thanks
Let me know what you guys think
Thanks, Ian
schwinn-boardtra_11.jpg

schwinn-boardtra_10.jpg

schwinn-boardtra_12.jpg

schwinn-boardtra_5.jpg

schwinn-boardtra_7.jpg

Thanks for the kind remarks, I really pretty happy with the way it turned out. Boardtrack fan I was going to cut the fender but I think it's such a cool fender I didn't want to change it's originality even though it is the front fender mounted on the back.
Thanks again guys, Ian

wow! that ride is deffently cool i think that chaingaurd fits that bike to the T. 8)

P.S. is that a B F stingray head badge i spyed on there ?!

The fender and chaingaurd give it a great appearence. Kinda give mehe image of an old racebiker that had no corporate monies to by new parts or repaint the old ones. The bikes mixmatched in a very approriate way. I agree with Chuck!
Thanks! 8)

yeah, man. that is a clean machine

Back