schwinn and amf

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
some guy tipped me about these two bikes. i was not that enthusiastic then because the guy don't know much about these bikes. but the moment i saw them, i felt goosebumps all over my body! got to have them! for a bargain of course.. and i did!

the red one is an AMF bike, sporting a columbia springer fork and schwinn stem. the black one is a Schwinn BF Goodrich, sporting a CWC fork, phantom style chainguard, schwinn fenders i guess, and a troxell saddle beneath that cover. all the other parts are modifications. because here in the philippines, people tend to modify bikes to the fullest, like these two, so its really hard to find a complete one, and if ever there is, it'll be very expensive. im glad i got to save whats left of these two, before they go to the junk yard.

sorry for the not so fine pics, they were taken from a camera phone..

pixo0440_001.jpg

Pixo0439.jpg

pixo0441_001.jpg

Pixo0442.jpg

dogdart said:
really good stuff there
yeah i guess there are still some bikes in hibernation around here. looking forward to finding one that is complete.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Those are some cool ones! 8)
yeah, they're cool man! i just need to correct the parts, the springer on the schwinn needs to return to the amf roadmaster, and need to find the springer for the schwinn.

Latest posts

Back