Schwinn……. CAMEL–BACK to life

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0421080.jpg

This humped prewar survivor has been trial assembled, test ridden and checked for road worthiness. Schwinn approved! S7 middleweight wheels with a Bendix 2 speed hub are in attendance.

A fast rattle can of rich attractive sandy brown paint? Motivated by an irresistible hoofed dessert animal that chews cud!

0421082.jpg

0421083.jpg

0421084.jpg

0421117.jpg

Boardtrack fan said:
Great looking bike! What kind of seat is that?

Sorry I don't know, it came on a cruiser I bought years ago. I am looking for another, I will let you know if I find a source.

sensor said:
actually.......(im getting technical now :roll: ) thats a b-10 the camel back is basically the same frame just minus the mid bar.
looks good :mrgreen:

Hey thanks for the info. I have another one without the center bar that I will post soon, it has wood wheels? Or could this be a Ranger? Thanks

slacker said:
I have come back to look at this bike a few times today. I think I have a crush on it!

:oops:

I used to have a crush on it also, however, she has a mind of her own, she likes to do the driving. Have some adjusting to do in the font fork?

Latest posts

Back