Schwiin Legacy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sold my last bike and used some of the proceeds to buy this bike for $ 30. I know it is a cheap bike from Wally World but at this price it is an easy flip. Saw on the frame where the frame is guaranteed for life. Decent looking bike. I can also use for parts.

IMG_1415.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen one of those cheap Chinese frames fail, it's the components that are usually broken in a month or two. I picked up a Walmart cruiser that looked good and sold it for a profit after sprucing it up a little.
DSCI0022.JPG

The guy I bought it from lives in a real hilly area outside of SA. He said he rode it once. I imagine he had a blast rolling downhill but had to roll it back up the hill!

I've never seen one of those cheap Chinese frames fail, it's the components that are usually broken in a month or two. I picked up a Walmart cruiser that looked good and sold it for a profit after sprucing it up a little.
View attachment 55448

Neither have I but I'd did see a crank break once. The steel looked like it had sand mixed into the steel. I wonder if they have started using better steel in these bikes.

Latest posts

Back