Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest win a BASMAN

Wow Ray those are awesome! Way to bring it.

this show is making out to be big. thanks to mike and ted for making it happen. for anyone in the nor cal area i would show up it will be a show not to be missed.

Double Nickle said:
I'm thinking about flying out just for the fun of it and i want to hit this show while I'm there...is there anything going on saturday in Sacramento?
Not just Nor Cal :lol:

Double Nickel, Us Nor Cal guys will help you fit right in, in no time. Come on out! I don't know much about the cruise yet but i'm building a new bike for it as we speak. Hope I finish in time. Sacramento is a great city to go riding in. We'll probably pass the capital too i'm sure.

Ok everyone there will be a ride on the Saturday before our show it will be open to all riders we will be riding with The CHOPADEROS b/c and The OTHERS b/c but i have not set a time yet because we have people arriving to Sacramento that Saturday morning but keep looking as the time gets closer i will post the time and meeting spot :D

yep ted the pedal grinders b.c. * c.c. will be representing as well. give us the time and place and it is on!

any news about the 17th ride?

@ Skillsthebarber you can sign up the day of the show :)

thanks for the info, and i wasnt in folsom this weekend. Im up north in Eureka for the holiday.

Bumped so you guys and gals can adjust your schedule to make the greatest bicycle show in Sactown history. This is not to be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the trophy classes.......... best custom cruiser,best stretched, best fixed, best kids, best girl owned, best paint, best muscle bike, best bmx, best rat rod, best lowrider,best motorized, best trike, best chopper, best of show, the ...? award, promoters pick, and best basman.

What, no cycle truck category? :wink: Adam and I would clean up in that category.

DSCN2388.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back