Rodger's back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have history with this bike, I traded an old Schwinn letour 10 speed for this Rodger decoster back in 1981 i was like 13 then and rode it all the way threw high school, so when i got my house my buddies and i would practice our ROCK n ROLL in the living room when we where done we would go for a ride on our bmx bikes. Long story short the drummer didnt have a bike so he gave me $50.00 for Rodger and i took it. He moved away and i thought i would never see it again. Well my brother got a hold of it about 4 years ago and said he wouldnt sell it to me because i let it go once and didnt want it to happen again. So time has past and finally got it back home.
Wecome home Rodge, will get the wheels and tires as sone as he can dig them out of his attic.
HPIM6077.jpg

HPIM6079.jpg

Did some cleaning on it with this stuff called Bar Keepers Freind worked real good at gettin the surface dirt off then after i rinsed it off with clear water used Never Dull made the nickle plateing on it pop. Just need to get some blue brakes and some grips and its ready to ride. :D
HPIM6107.jpg

Back