rELEVENt setback

Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
I've been looking at all the pics I took of this bike, and I've decided I want my final/voting pic to be one that shows the colors of the bike really well. I know the grand canyon shot is a favorite of some of you, but it's kinda dark.
So this is the shot I'll use for voting.

Overlooking downtown Spokane.

I'm calling it done, final pics soon.

Build thread here.
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/relevent-setback.98146/

I had a blast building this bike and lugging it 9500+ miles around the states. Thank you all for following along.

Falstaff garage, in association with Ratrodbikes.com; ratrodbikes build off 11. Presents..... rELEVENt setback.

It's been a great ride, thanks to all my hosts.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Thanks everyone.

I realized last night, the only pics I have from my own town are from a ride downtown a couple months ago.
The city finished restoring the fountain, so maybe I'll get a better pic there. Then just have to decide on my final pic.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Bravo Shakesbeer! This might be your best build yet that I've witnessed on RRB. The colors, stance, components, tank, .... it all works! The trip shots were def cool. That GC shot is a winner, and I really like the shot on the white sand beach. Shows off your colors well, and the front end. :41:

Reactions: Falstaff
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Bravo Shakesbeer! This might be your best build yet that I've witnessed on RRB. The colors, stance, components, tank, .... it all works! The trip shots were def cool. That GC shot is a winner, and I really like the shot on the white sand beach. Shows off your colors well, and the front end. :41:
Thanks, I like those pics too. Another favorite is the one with downtown Spokane in the background, it shows the colors really well.

Dec 23, 2014
Portland Oregon
could almost make out my tire in one of the pics. Super cool bike and trip. It was nice meeting you and getting the chance to see this bike. I can attest to the rideability as i saw it with my own eyes.

Reactions: Falstaff

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
The fact that you traveled the US with your BO bike DURING the BO is EPIC enough, but you built an awesome rat as well my friend!!! It was killer to be included in the tour. I had a great time giving you and your wife a condensed Savannah tour bike ride. Seeing this bike in person really gave me an better appreciation of the patina, tires, tank, fork, and overall flow of your build. It's a rockin bike that I'd be proud to ride any day! Congrats and Great Job!

Reactions: G-Matt and Falstaff
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
The fact that you traveled the US with your BO bike DURING the BO is EPIC enough, but you built an awesome rat as well my friend!!! It was killer to be included in the tour. I had a great time giving you and your wife a condensed Savannah tour bike ride. Seeing this bike in person really gave me an better appreciation of the patina, tires, tank, fork, and overall flow of your build. It's a rockin bike that I'd be proud to ride any day! Congrats and Great Job!
Thanks KF, I know some people thought I should have kept the clay tires but I think the red walls really set it off.

And I personally didn't like the tank at first, but the more I went back and forth with it and my own design the more I realized it belonged there.

The tour was great, we'll be back in Savannah at some point for more than a few hours.

Reactions: kingfish254