ratdaddy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my name is jeff and you can call me Hooch...oh wait, wrong profile!
My name IS Jeff and you can call me whatever you want.

Here's the kids and I rockin' the horns \mm/
jeffkids.gif

I have stayed home with these two for the last six years as a stay-at-home dad. Lotsa work, but lotsa fun too. I also have been a youth minister and worship leader off and on for the last fifteen years. I spent my early/middle twenties playing in hair metal bands trying to be a rock star, but seeing as I was playing in cheesy christian metal bands, that never happened. I had alot of fun though! I currently lead worship at church for the youth group and run an after-school creative arts program teaching graphic design, video editing, and music stuff. It's lotsa fun and I still get to rock with the kiddies.

I have always been into bikes and hot rods(even racing ten speeds in jr. high and triathalons in my early 20's). But never had money to do much. Now that I'm fat and older (41), I still don't have alot of money to do much, but I still like doing bike stuff. I go for rides with my kids and my wife is rather patient with my adult ADD tendencies and collecting bikes. She's okay with me showing up with bikes, as long as they are free.

I enjoy this site quite a bit...the comraderie and the sharing of ideas and seeing that other folks are into the same thing lets me realize there are other crazies out there besides me that like doing this stuff.

ratdaddy nice quote :!: :D
i am glad to know that HERE ON THIS SITE are great people :!:
later mike :wink:

Don't let anyone fool you. his basement is the size of my house and he has really some cool bikes down there. Jeff, how bout posting some pics?

Latest posts

Back