Rat Found at Indy Swap Meet finished pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finished, i think, not sure if you are ever really finised! picked up the fender ornament at my friends antique store for the front fender. the same friend who refurbishes furniture for the store cut out these sweet pedal blocks out of 100 year old walnut wood! i soaked them in used motor oil for a few minutes to darken them up. turned out pretty sweet! you can see where wood worms had made tunnels in the blocks years ago! i love the kenda flame tires, they ride great! they are a pretty heavy duty tire also.
[/img]
100_4336.jpg
100_4337.jpg
100_4338.jpg
[/img]

Very cool. It's weird seeing your name on a rat like this, I'm used to the beautiful musclebikes.

looks to me like you are copying the img tag from photobucket AND pressing the Img button in the "post a reply" window. You only need to paste the img code from photobucket in the the reply window. did that make sense? I didn't think so. :oops: sorry. I'll try again after a good night's sleep.

Uhhhh, i think you have me confused for someone else necessaryevil? i don't even have any musclebikes :)its not possible for there to be more than on of me on here is it? that would be scary, more than one of me! actually the picture thing made perfect sense, i thought that may have been my problem afterwards.

Back