1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished"Now with VIDEO"and Disc Brake

Discussion in 'GAS POWERED BIKES' started by FatBoy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. isaiah3g

isaiah3g

Re: Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished "Now with VIDEO"

Thanks man!

Stopping is very important. And sadly the Roach doesn't agree with that fact. 5 brake cables have gone to the trash thanks to its inability to cooperate. :-/ So we are thinking of doing a drum setup on the front wheel for ol' school factor and function.

2. FatBoy

FatBoy

Re: Rat Fink got a motor!!Finished "Now with VIDEO"

I finished the Disc brake upgrade and it came out Great and was easier to do then I expected!! I think Im done changing things for now but If I come across a rear disc ya never know.This thing is a ton of fun and now its even more fun and a little safer,heres some pics...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. FatBoy

FatBoy

Rolled it out today and Man Discs work way better the pinchers! Im glad I decided to upgrade![​IMG]

4. FatBoy

FatBoy

I rolled out to the local car show this morning with no problems at all.I got alot of great feedback and might build a couple scoots for these guys if the cash is right!I got offered a fist full of cash for this one but im just not giving it up yet,The guy made me write his # down in case I change my mind.All in all a great morning ride with good folks starts the weekend off right!Heres some pics and a 64 HD and a really cool Henderson. 8) :mrgreen: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. FatBoy

FatBoy

Just messin with the fish eye on my wifes camera 8) :mrgreen: [​IMG][​IMG]

6. FatBoy

FatBoy

Got my hands on a pull start ,Man I should have done this from the jump!!!I still need to color match it but it works great![​IMG]