***Questions about pics of your bike***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's it going everybody? I've been lurking around RRB for a couple of years and have found the site both fun and informational so, I decided to register which also inspired me to start a "Facebook" page titled "Lowlife Familia" representing the ratrod, and lowrider culture, and lifestyle. I want to make it absolutely clear that I am in no way trying to compete with RRB as I enjoy coming to the site daily I'm just trying to do my own little thing. My question is, how would anybody feel about me posting pics of some of your rides on my FB page? Thank you for your time and if you would like to check out my page please feel free. https://www.facebook.com/LowlifeFamilia

Thank you,
Bob.

Welcome to the site. I don't have any problem with people using my pics, just be sure and give the proper credit to the builder. I have a Facebook page for my bikes as well and will use it to host my pics that I post here to keep from overwhelming my Photobucket account. Check out my page (link in my signature) and if you "like" it from your page you can tag the pics when you post them.

Latest posts

Back