1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Old BMX?? Please help

Discussion in 'VINTAGE BMX' started by JD Rebel, Jul 14, 2017.

1. JD Rebel

JD Rebel

So I found this odd but cool looking BMX bike in the garbage but have never even heard of this brand. It is a Diablo-Z3 racing frame. Made in Canada. Had an old school plastic BMX seat when I found it... please guys, any info at all would be great. I can't even find any pictures of it anywhere on the web.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk

2. scrumblero

scrumblero

Never seen or heard of one, but those dropouts scream 2kish heavyweight at me. maybe a bit earlier just cuase of the 36sp. wheels and the steel stem.

You should submit it to the BMX Museum, they don't have any on there.

3. JD Rebel

JD Rebel

That's what I was thinking my next move is...I'm not very web savvy, this is the only site I belong to. I don't even use facebook.lol
    Few buddies that have alot of BMX knowledge don't even know what it is... I'm just on the fence about chopping it up for a project, I don't want to destroy something that is actually a pretty nice riding little bike. Rolls true and smooth. Someone took great care of this, I couldn't help myself from pulling it out from the garbage

Sent from my LG-K121 using Tapatalk

rrtbike likes this.