ok so....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ended going a completely different direction with my "pitt boss" project.

some of you might have remembered it as this...
cruiser1002-1.jpg

yeah well that quickly turned into this...
bigbadbeach001.jpg

and then i decided that the bobbed fender didnt quite meet my fancy so... time to make some full fenders. waitin on a set for the front, but heres where the rear are going to be. just gotta cut and weld.
bigbadbeach003.jpg

bigbadbeach004.jpg

yeah, been super busy with work and what not... but i sold my stretched roadmaster to a buddy, so i needed to get this on the road before we start getting sun

I like the way you are going with the bike, with a bent seatpost and wrapped fender.
:idea: My suggestion about the rear fender. Roll the original rear fender back and add on to the forward side of that fender, that way you may be able to hide the seam under the frames original fender mount.
:idea: Also wrap the forward side of the tire to match the rear side of the tire.
Its a great look, kind of a pain to take off/on the wheel. You have to take off/on the wheel and fender together, but it worth the trouble, the look is really kool.
Thats what I did on my 'Beer Bike" , I like it . Dangerous Dan
beerbike1.jpg

thanks for the feedback guys!

dan- love the idea you've shown here, might just have to use that :D

thought about putting a monarch springer on it. but thats down the road if i do. dont want to stretch the front, due to the fact that i already stretched it in the rear. and i dont want to make it too long...yet.

I like that half stretch and the wrapped fender. I wish somebody would make seatpost like that forsale.

Latest posts

Back