1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh dear !!! only gone and bought another one !!

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by Olibrad, May 14, 2012.

1. Olibrad

Olibrad

time to start a new build ........
    check out my last effort in the intros section if you like :lol:

so this is the bike as i got her !!!
    [​IMG]

Then stripped it all down (gettin pretty fast now ive done a couple about 1 hour to this stage)
    [imghttp://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w514/Oliver_Bradbury/Facebook/Mobile%20Uploads/408068_1771853513321_1748778221_822297_37432038_n.jpg][/img]

Primered and base coated the frame
    [​IMG]

custom paint applied !!!! ( done myself using a technique found on youtube
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jaysmo

jaysmo

looks like the plastic bag technique .. looks good you planning on clearing it??

3. Olibrad

Olibrad

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then i had the bright idea of painting the rims for that hotrod look !!
    everyone said it wouldnt work on top of the chrome but they were baddly pitted so i thought "what the heck" and gave it a go !!!
    i took all the spokes out to paint
    sanded down the chrome
    primmered and resprayed red
    re spokeing and trueing the repainted wheels was a nightmere :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    [​IMG]

all reassembled and chrome pollished and a retrim on the seat and she is all done !!
    [​IMG]

Both bikes together
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. jaysmo

jaysmo

your rims came out really nice....

5. Xcruiser

Xcruiser

makes me feel good when a Bratz bike is turned into something way cool! Super work on the paint and rims!

6. GODishere

GODishere

Nice work 8)

7. Boris

Boris

Nice Job!

8. Looks great, I'm currently working on the same kind of bike. Mine will be blackish though kinda experimenting with colors.