Nuttin Fancy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big kountry said:
Okay guys I did a frame change because I didn't think a repair would be easy but I was fiddleing around with the welder today an fixed my original frame so do you guys think it's okay to stick with my orginal or do I need to stay with the frame I changed to?

I don't see any reason at all you can't stay with your original frame.
Just .....

Gitchazz Buildin Cuz Time's a Wastin'.... PEACE! (how do you like that new motto Jake??)

Thanks guys I'm going back to the original frame that way I dont have to compromise with a 9 year old its his bike I swapped to so it's a load off my back he is very very very very very very hard headed when it comes to his bike

Don't look like I'm going to finish I ordered tires over 2 weeks ago was only supose to take a week to get them still waiting 15 days later the tracking number says they are in route I never have any good luck on shipping some truck driver is probaly pissed because he misses his family an went home for 3 weeks

Don't let tires stop your build. Run what ya got when deadline comes around!!!!!

I aint I'm going to grab a set from wallie world if I must just isn't going to be what it suppose to be ya know I got a shonuf hot rod no bull no doodads or doodas just what I need to get down the street

She's done an just what I said nuttin fancy just a cool get around town bike I'm proud to have put together

080502_172100.jpg

080502_172300.jpg

080502_171701.jpg
080502_1717001.jpg

Way to represent South Georgia!!!!
Bring it on over to Savannah and let's cruise!
BRAVO for finishing!
congRATs!
Hope you had fun!

kingfish254 said:
BRAVO for finishing!
congRATs!
Hope you had fun!
Me an the wife was thinking of coming over there later this month it will be an honor to cruise with royalty

I really dig the simple look of this bike. It reminds me of the ones I threw together 'back in the day'. Ride the snot out of it! Maybe the new tires will be in by then.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great work.

Cheers,
Dr. T

big kountry said:
kingfish254 said:
BRAVO for finishing!
congRATs!
Hope you had fun!
Me an the wife was thinking of coming over there later this month it will be an honor to cruise with royalty

Cool, let me know and we can ride around town looking for royalty. Maybe I can hook you up with some of Lady Chablis' drag QUEENS!!!

You didn't get the memo you are king of the build off over 100 pages an a cool flexy an no thanks on the drag queen it may make me home sick for L.A not Los Angles

Latest posts

Back