Nuttin Fancy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first build an first build off . My plan is keep it simple bare bones only what I need to cruise to the store or around town. Dark color absolutly no chrome possibly flat color. Maybe a surprise or 2 but still Nuttin Fancy

myrat.jpg
gettingstarted.jpg

The core of the build-off, build something wild or something simple, it is ALL about participating and having fun at the same time.

Thanks guys like I said this really will be my daily transportation I am planning to have a massive set of bars on it though win or lose it will be an extension of me so I know it'll be cool

050102_141500.jpg

050102_123000.jpg

050102_142000.jpg

first day of paint really liken the burgandy not to hip on the silver

Painting already?!? Whoa! Slow down grasshopper. :D Peace

well to be honest it was already ready for paint I've been riden it around in primmer for awhile an I'm ready to get her back to riden again she's my favorite girl

tin machine said:
i like that color nice !!! looking good big kountry 8)
thanks tin machine hows your emory com-en along me being a southern boy I'm partial to the Skinard an Emory deal you've got going on (don't tell but you got my vote) that'll be our secret

Well I'm home for a day or so maybe just maybe I can get some stuff done I hope.

Its been crazy around here we started harvesting wheat an oats earlier than we exspected so havent had any time an its driven me nutz havent been able to do any work on my bike :( but almost done with all of it hopefully before watermelons an cantalopes get ready :?: :?: :?: :?:

got the white walls off a $20 auction bike the apes are really toasty hope I can salvage them now if everything will just stay together on the farm for 3 more days I'll get this build back on track one day I'm going to hit that lotto give up work for an island paradise

raggedjim said:
Color came out great. The bike I started with was about that color (mixed with 40 years of rust)

Good luck, Rg
I like your build but how did you make that head badge I so want to make my own

Latest posts

Back