nuthin too flashy just my 71 columbia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still have plans to skirt the fenders in but i had to get a ride on it, so this is what it looks like today....

100_0983.jpg

100_0984.jpg

still some work to do but now it ride ready so i plan on usen it all day tomarrow

nothin fancy... just twisted fork struts, pinstripe, WW, red rims, etc....

heheh :lol: killer lookin ride, like the horn location, gives it some extra attitude.

CCR said:
nothin fancy... just twisted fork struts, pinstripe, WW, red rims, etc....

heheh :lol: killer lookin ride, like the horn location, gives it some extra attitude.

thanks yeah i love it but really i did the pin striping myself ... i'd take a close up pic but i like you guys to much to do that ...lol and the horn hides the little bit of rust i couldnt get of the old bars ... but tha :lol: nks for the positive fed back!

Re: nuthin to flashy just my 71 columbia

well the weather is great and the bikes are getting tuned up so i broke out the columbia and did a little update to is .. i think it looks way better

columbiaboardtrackerupdate.jpg

way hesitant to flip the bars wasnt sure if i would enjoy the ride but i was shocked to find that is very comfortable

columbiaboardtrackerupdate2.jpg

That seat and flipped bars make a complete difference! My flipped bars are suprisenly comfortable also!
L8 EM

well this set up didnt fare to well for me i rode it hard and my heavy body just about destroied it so ....
columbiaboardtrackerupdate.jpg

i went the other way
columbiaapes2.jpg

still a comfy ride gound some cool almost smooth tread tires slipped on the o'l fenders ..
columbiaapes.jpg

but i wont be boardtrackerless for long .. working on my 58 schwinn atm ... had it out a week or so ago for a run in mock up...
wont be long and i will have a tread started on it

aka_locojoe said:
Good looking bike either way. Now with fenders, any plans for a chain guard?

still up in the air i had one on it once .. but it seems to look a bit more hot rod with out it ..

looks good in all it forms! as for chain guards.......karfers ratty truck had one and that bike had a mean look even with......(i hear you though.......i normally dont run one either....but ya might try it just to see)

Latest posts

Back