Niagara Cycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last few times i ordered from them shipping took forever and it came in separate packages. They charged my card weeks before items shipped.

The multi locations tells me they were drop shipping the majority of their mechandise and not holding stock. Good move. The credit card charge prior to ship just pissed me off.

Id guess, they were on the edge and the Amazon bled off enough business to put them under. I had stopped shopping at niagra because i needed my parts in a time shorter than 1-3 weeks - we got build deadlines around here people. :D

Looks like the site is up, and taking orders https://thebikeshopstore.com/about/

Thanks for posting the link--I might not have discovered them otherwise. I find their domain name pretty awkward, and entering theBikeshop.com (as their banner suggests) takes searchers to a completely different Canadian site. One hopes this will not become their undoing.

Fortunately, Niagaracycle.com also links back to the new page...and that won't hurt. My experiences with the "old" Niagara Cycle, from 2014-2015, were positive ones, BTW.

Latest posts

Back