New toy for the wife

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been working on this one for a bit, wanted to build something cool in a ladies style, not seeing a lot out there. Design took a bit of work, changed up a lot from where I started, but I'm quite happy with the results.
As with my last build, I had goCruisergo do the work, Todd and Stacy are awesome to work with. Frame is built out, heading out for powder shortly, going purple and white as the color scheme.

The wheels and forks aren't the final, just for the mockup; though those forks rock, a gCg original, and going onto my other build as soon as my new wheels are built. Going to be using a modified classic springer, needs to be widened and strengthened to accommodate the 26x80mm wheels she'll be running front and back.

Edit, going to be using these forks after all, just put in an order for them as well. After staring at these pics all day, I really can't see any other fork looking half as good on this bike, it's got to be that one :)

Just starting to come together

free upload

Very happy with the way Todd worked the seat post in, wanted something that flowed with the frame

screen shot

upload images free

Love these forks on this bike though, starting to think I may need to order another set, they flow so well with the curves of the frame.

free image hosting

Last edited:
That fork goes well with that frame!
I will not be showing my wife, or she's gonna want a new toy!:banghead:

That fork goes well with that frame!
I will not be showing my wife, or she's gonna want a new toy!:banghead:
lol, apparently I'm the real problem here....I loved how they looked too much, can't imagine going to any other fork now, just talked to my builder, we'll be adding those forks to the order as well now ;-)

Latest posts

Back