New School "moving to finished"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New School "Golden Groundhog!"

bighit said:
Xcruiser said:
Looks like youll definately hit that Modern Muscle look your shooting for,that things intense man!

oh by the way --are we off bunnies and on groundhogs now?hehe

We are off groundhogs? See this is where the chalk comes in handy :mrgreen:
nah I think we are ON groundhogs and off bunnies,i dunno i get my critters confused.

Either way your build is being watched....
groundhog3.jpg

Re: New School "its a Conspiracy!"

That is one cool chainring!!!!

that sprocket makes me want to see a reaper stem on the bike know ... with luchador decals on it :mrgreen:

New School "its a Conspiracy!"

You've successfully secured one of my votes!!!

Was thinking.. You could have named it "Blackboard Tracker", if you had gone with the board track style of course. :)

BTW, I love the bars you're using, very cool.

You need a set of those liquid chalk markers like they use at my "I refuse to plug" coffee shops. This bike is AWESOME and isn't just FUN to watch build, but has an unlimited potential for ongoing FUN and personalization. A perpetual moving canvas for creativity.

bighit said:
i am going to ride it a bit first to see how these brakes stop the bike because they require a lot of lever pressure. reverse levers that i operate with my weakest fingers may not be optimal. got to bed them in and see how they feel.

Slow down there partner! Remember what happens from brake testing?

5996079696_31d7d7594f_b.jpg

6002615995_5a5a3b6f26_b.jpg

Re: New School "Get...Shifty"

I like the shifter. Just as long as you don't mount it higher to shift it with you butt. :p

Did you see what EasyRider420 did with "Clueless" with the sawn down old school grip shift mounted to the handlebar stem?

Re: New School "Get...Shifty"

Why not mount it on a bar end clamped to the seat post, it might make shifting a little less awkward... very little. haha

Re: New School "wired up"

Hey your tires are swollen.... :shock:

Looking good, nice shadow shot too. So what green chalk design do you have up your sleeve for the finally?? :mrgreen:

Re: New School "cockpit"

Love that logo.
Everytime I see it I remember "Mr. Wrestling II" with the Atomic Knee Drop
Have Fun!

Latest posts

Back