NEW RRB BRASS HEAD BADGE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind...this is the first badge to be produced and is basically a prototype of things to come.

That adds to the value on this one I would think.

Our goal initially with auctioning it off was to figure out a good price point on these, but after listing it I quickly realized that with it being the first badge, it wasn't going to be a good example for pricing them...ha ha! :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Keep in mind...this is the first badge to be produced and is basically a prototype of things to come.

That adds to the value on this one I would think.

Our goal initially with auctioning it off was to figure out a good price point on these, but after listing it I quickly realized that with it being the first badge, it wasn't going to be a good example for pricing them...ha ha! :lol:

hahaha yeah, please dont make them $75 each :lol:

sorry..i should have read the post's already on here. This is a sweet badge.....can't believe it's going for 75....but stranger things have happened as far as people buying things. I'd love to have one that's for sure

To protect whoever spends the money to be first you should make some minor change to the production models or be prepared to start stamping serial numbers on them. :shock: I'm down for a production version.

I'd be in for one or two, but it would have to be at a "mass-production" pricepoint. My last build didn't cost what the protptype is going for on the 'Bay!!!!

i can see the future headlines

HEADLINE.jpg

That is a sweet badge. It is like pharmaceutical industry, the pills only cost .04 each, but the first one cost 20 million to make. Good luck to the winner, if I did not just by some other stuff here, I would be in for it.

Screwtape said:
You know what would be sweet? A Nickel Plated version of this thing! 8)

Silver plating would be much easier. I have a kit from Caswell Plating and can easily plate brass with silver. Gary

I plated a little piece of copper a few weeks back with nickel....came out OK, but it took time...not that hard...

Latest posts

Back