... new here, and my bikes...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... hi all, i've been lurking around for a while, and i finally decided to take some pictures and interact here a bit. i used to live in sacramento and roll with praisethelowered and keoki_d, but have since moved home to lake charles, louisiana. so enough about me, here are my bikes...

... the one that started it all, not a rat, but i had fun with it. i picked this one up on craigslist, and ordered a bunch of parts from a lowrider site, and this is how it ended up, it's hard to ride, but nice to look at...
100_1376.jpg

100_1377.jpg

100_1372.jpg

... this is my second one, i bought it from a friend of mine, it was a completely stock dyno roadster when i bought it, and this is how it turned out, rides like a la-z-boy with pedals, couldn't ask for a more comfortable riding bike...
100_1361.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1368.jpg

100_1367.jpg

100_1369.jpg

100_1365.jpg

... and here is the build i'm in the middle of at the moment, more pictures as soon as the parts are in...
100_1357.jpg

100_1360.jpg

... and lastly, does anyone know where is can find some of these pedals? i saw them on amazon and a couple other sites a while back, and now i can't find them at all...
100_1378.jpg

all those bikes are baller status!

the stretch is just how i would do it!

i love that tail light on the stretch, where did you find that? is that the same place you order'd all the lowrider parts?

... the tail light is the same one that is on the mufflers on the lowrider, i originally ordered a set of mufflers with the dummy lights attached from aztlanbicycle.com, and i just took that one off of the left muffler, they do sell them by themselves for something like $8.95, i didn't realize when i ordered them that you have to hook them up to a power supply, or internally wire them, luckily my friend is good with that type of thing, so he installed a 9 volt and a small switch on the side, the battery life with a 9 volt isn't the best, but it works...

... this is the light with the switch he installed...
bikelight.jpg

Back