New guy's beer bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been lurking around this site for a while and thought that I'd toss this one out there. I miss the snow mainly 'cause I have to cut the grass now. This one now resides in sunny Florida, I sold it to a guy who wanted it for Daytona Bike Week. Cheers. Jeff.

DSC02056.jpg

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02063.jpg

I can't figure it out!........ But that bike makes me thirsty (burp). Nice idea.

When I built my "Beer Bike", over a year ago, I had never seen this done before, I used a product called Modge Podge, you find it at arts and crafts stores. Its like thin Elmers glue. And it holds up pretty well. A couple of weeks ago on a weekly pub ride Starsparker and I got caught in a big rain storm and rode several blocks in axel deep water in the streets, and I lost none of the beer labels, it was like being 12 years old again, only somewhat intoxicated.
beerbike4.jpg

before the tap handle hand grips were added
beerbike2.jpg

beerbike1.jpg

johnny nightwolf said:
ratina said:
How do you do that to a bike frame? its so cool
First, you get VERY drunk...

That I can do haha...

Yeah I think we have some modge podge around here somehwere. So you just took the labels off the bottles carefully then and modge podged them to the frame? and thats it? I've seen your bike before and really like it.

Back