New chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw one like this online and had to make one of my own....

DSC00011.jpg

i dig it even though choppers are not my thing. reminds me of my friend who lives in long island ny. he has a stingray with a (and i am very serious) 15 foot fork with a very raked head tube. can you say wheel flop? lol ohhhh the price to look cool 8)

It takes some skill, but once you get going it is the funest thing to ride...It's all about the experience...

With so many posts, sometimes a few slip by without to much attention, glad you bumped it up...........Actually your chopper has a real old school look. 8) What did you make the forks out of. Is there any "flex"? ........Do people smile when your bike arrives 2min. before you do? :lol: Looks good!

To be honest, I cant say that Im a fan of this one but Im still a big fan of you. You have such an eye for classic designs and have so much talent to create those beautiful vintage style bikes from old frames and bikes that most of us wouldn't accept from someone. I do look forward to seeing more of your fine work here. 8)

Back