New Again...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Hey Steve had to create another account using a different email to come back into the forums. I tried contacting you on face book, then figured it would be easier to just create new. let me know if you want my old email as to delete the prior account from the data base.)

Hi everyone! Im Ryan, 35 and born and raised in the valley of the sun!
I was a member for a lil bit and then got lost in "life" and had forgot about the fun there is to be had along with imagination in cycling, as well as all my log in information.
So getting back into building and riding as my gf and i are venturing into mountain biking now as well. Just love taking a bunch of different cool bike parts n seeing what comes of the assembly is fun to me.
I build trucks as another hobby and well, that isnt cheap needless to say and building fun "ratty" bikes is a little less harsh on the wallet. In the end everything is tested right! LOL

Glad im able to participate on this forum again, lookin around and reading without being able to comment was driving me nuts.

Latest posts

Back