Never too late...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DHrider said:
very smart... any pictures of the frame being built up?

Thanks, unfortunately I have no other pictures of the frame build up except for the ones on the first page of this thread. Guess it´s just a matter of definition, but as I used a lot of frame material from two donor bicycles I am not sure if I would call it "scratch built", at the same time no reason to split hair over that.

Funny thing happened today BTW, my old 75+ mother in law came over on a visit and checked out the "Never too late..." project. She wouldn´t believe that the handle on the frame actually was a shifter until I showed her the functionality and it really took her a while to figure out the hidden cable inside the frame :shock: .

Håkan

dude, i wish i could build a chopper like that,it looks absolutely awsome. how dose it ride? i got some ideas comin, 7 inch wheel?!! :? :D

Beautiful work. You really wouldn't ever know it wasn't a stock frame, except for that it's just way too cool! :mrgreen:

WHEN A RATTER BUILDS A BIKE AND IT LOOKS FACTORY YOU'VE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB!! HATS OFF TO YOU SIR...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Many thanks everyone! All your comments are really appreciated and almost makes me think I should focus on building bicycles instead of trying to finish my ´67 Mustang restomod project...

Mugen_Stumpo said:
i want this bike... absolutely love it...

i need a front fork like your in my life... could you build me one?! :D

Long story, but unfortunately I have decided some time ago to only build stuff for fun and for my own projects, sorry.

chubs68 said:
dude, i wish i could build a chopper like that,it looks absolutely awsome. how dose it ride? i got some ideas comin, 7 inch wheel?!! :? :D

It's very nice to ride, really comfortable, the shifter is working very well and the rear disc brake works well too. Also gets a lot of attention specifically from the kids as custom bicycles are very rare in the area where I live. My son loves the bike!

Latest posts

Back