my trike is done!..... even made my bed...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lil' bit of history behind this trike.
it started out as a "regular" stretch cruiser, then grew bored really quick....then i purchased a Gomier trike, used the rear end and mated the two components....
the parts that i fabbed where:
the front fork struts
all the light mounts
the adapter that mates my car gear knob to the shimano stick shifter :D
the side tanks (acrylic) and the internal reverse print graphics.
wheel nut covers

3207304581_efcda7cf87_b.jpg

3207308791_b0958abc35_b.jpg

3207305385_336c71f202_b.jpg

3207308209_523e0f5d36_b.jpg

thanks for looking.

Re: my trike is done!..... i think....

thanks guys! glad you like...

rides really strange, not being able to lean into a turn.. haha but its comfy....

i am having trouble shifting though, since the stick shift is not notched, i have to guess the location of the gears so sometimes i get in between gears and makes a waga waga noise until it hooks up again.... does that make sense? is that how this stick shifter works or did i mess up somewhere? any clues guys?

Unless you are really short i have to think your knees are bumping into your chest. I think we need a pic of you riding it. :lol: Seriously though the craftmanship and attention to detail are fantastic. 8) The first pic is your Money $hot! Especially with the well placed sign in the background about reversing.

Joe

I AM IMPRESSED....Bravo....great work. :idea:

wow! never expected such positive responses! i'm deeply honored. :oops:

thanks guys!

yes, i am a short 5-6".... and fat-ashed, that's why the seats so darn huge... hahaha
picture of me riding it? nah, i dun think the camera would be up to the task.
sign? haha, whadda you know... i didn't even realise that that sign was in the picture.

once again, thanks for all the favorable responses guys!

Latest posts

Back