My Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, love the forum! Thought I'd share some pics of the bike I just built. I had a few old beach cruisers and a ten-speed lying around so I figured I'd build something cool. Here's the end result. I only spent 39 cents on a kickstand bolt......hehe. Is that a record? Anyways, enjoy the pics. :D
bike005.jpg

bike003.jpg

bike004.jpg

bike007.jpg

bike008.jpg

bike009.jpg

bike012.jpg

Buck Masterson said:
Wow, I like that a WHOLE BUNCH! Silly question, how is the wood being held in place? Very nice bike!
The wood is just kind of "wedged" in there. I basically just made it a rough draft to see IF and HOW it would work. I can always make another one if I want it to be perfect. I literally just slapped thid bad boy together! But .... it sure rides smooooooth.......thanks for the replies!

Nice Beach Cruiser Rat bike brother. Good to see another North Carolina rat biker on the forum. You can always seem to find rusty bikes tossed out at the curb at the beaches in NC. People just don't want to spend the time to fix them up.

Thanks for all the replies guys! My girlfriend drew the rats on there with a sharpie......keeping it real. The frame is just some random beach cruiser, I don't even remember what it said. I live in a tourist town where there's alot of bike rentals, every year at the end of the season bikes are pretty much everywhere. :lol: You can get old rentals for next to nuthin. The paint is just some Ace Hardware "no rust". I thought the primer gray was the way to go, just wish I could pinstripe it. Think I'm gonna get into pinstriping soon. Seems like a good skill to have. Again, thanks for the input!

Back