My Hawthorne build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my chainguard painted and the rack mounted ,so this one is done. I'm happy with the results. Hope you like it.

hawthornecompleted001.jpg

hawthornecompleted002.jpg

hawthornecompleted003.jpg

hawthornecompleted004.jpg

hey thats what my bike looks like! cept for the paint, the wheels, the chrome, the forks, the whitewalls.... yeah. but it still kinda looks like my bike! :mrgreen: is it a 24" or a 26"?

It looks great! the only thing i would do to it is some pin striping! plenty of room for it and i think it would bring out the bike a little more.

bits n pieces said:
It looks great! the only thing i would do to it is some pin striping! plenty of room for it and i think it would bring out the bike a little more.
Yeah I normally I do scollops or some thin lines ,but the bike has already gotten kinda gaudy. With the addition of each part ...chainguard....rack... it looks way too not ratroddish. I quit while I was ahead. My wife has chosen it over my other stuff as her favorite bike. That dosent mean she will ride it ....just means I can keep it in the house with my two elgins . :roll: :roll:

I probably wont go. I have out priced all my builds for that swap meet. Its hard to sell anything but cheap junk over there. :? :?

Hey Buzzy whats up.
Thanks Mark this one had some work involved. It always happens when you do the fenders,racks and stuff. Simple builds are alot easier. :lol: :lol:

I envy people with finished bikes. I have nothing that is finished (except my Harley). Rats......

She is so clean. She sparkles...super job on that bike. that is definitely a Sunday go-to-meeting ride!

Back