My Cyclophobie: Oh my God its a Rat Rod!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D i´m back again. and the Boardtracker is nearly finished:
just fenders are still missing:

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

That is a greatstart for a 16 y/o kid (no offence meant, I'm a 37 y/o kid), keep in mind everybody started somewhere, and probably not as well as your start! I work in a bicycle shop and frequently have people who want to buy "ratrods" I try to turn them off to purchaseing a shiney new bike, and to go out to the bike junkyards, get some scrap and build it themselves... so much more fun and I want to see what they come up with. In the long run those who take my advice are so much more satisfied with their custom ride, as I'm sure you are! Keep up the good work and if we (in the states) can send you materials don't hesitate to ask! Your friend and fellow bike builder, Mark

dude, that is awsome for your first time. your ride is so sick, i want it. great job, be proud, now build another.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great job!!! That frame is awesome! I also think the paint job is cool, but then again, my dad is a former John Deere mechanic.

Latest posts

Back