My boardtrack attempt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I had parts ...colson frame ...red tires....3speed nexus ...old schwinn seat AAAAhhhh!! some bars someone cut off for some reason...threw them all together and this is it. Nothing fancy ...just fooling around it rides good in all three gears other than my fat belly gets in the way all leaned over crazy.....gotta loose weight. I wonder what i could do for exercise...Hummmmm maybe start fishing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

boardtrack001.jpg

boardtrack002.jpg

boardtrack003.jpg

Great build so far, but I am a biased fan. I love the red tires. You are inspiring me to finish my own Colson. Not sure what has been holding me back.

As for the weight loss and exercise? My doctor says that bicycle riding is... oh wait, now I see what you are doing. :lol:

The red tires with black wheels looks really cool.

Funny what can be made just by fooling around with parts.

Hey quit changing my bike ....wish i had that seat he he. if i put a black sprocket yall want chrome ...got three of those.

Looks pretty sporty, better watch out using that SCHWINN seat ya might just have to put something like a SCHWINN bike together.
Oh yea we got up to 42 degrees here so i didnt have to turn on my A/C. HAHAHA

Ok ok so the rims were off of a new bike and I didnt get around to ripping the reflectors off. grabed one 3 speed nexus and it clunked. Got another i had and it needed the longer shift rod. took those two apart and swapped the axel and every part i put back and it still clunked. only have one chunk left. if it clunks with that all of it is going out with the next trash . had the one black set left...like new and so they wound up on the bike . im starting to hate nexus rear hubs. I bet i took them apart 20 times.

Black bike....black wheels.....red tires.....Nice.....very nice! Here's mine...

100_1447.jpg

Its a good color combo. Yours looks good. Mine was just me being silly with some parts. The frame was already painted and i just stuck some stuff on it . I have a behive springer that will be on it when i really build it,along with some other ideas. Im just resting now doing wheelsets and i got goofy wating on a shipment of spokes.

Back