MY BEST FIND OF ALL TIME...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I had posted the auction for my Supergoose on the RRB FB page a couple of weeks ago and down in the comments someone posted a photo of their childhood BMX bike that they still had. I sent him a message telling him how nice it was and asking him to let me know if he ever decided to sell it. As luck would have it, he was interested in selling it along with another BMX he had due to an upcoming move to Colorado. We did some negotiating and agreed on a price and the bikes arrived this week. :43:

torkerrampar1200.jpg

The seller grew up on a farm in Nebraska and he worked and saved money to buy both of these bikes. The Rampar is a 1977 model with first gen ARAYA 7B's. He also still had much of the original paperwork for both bikes. One receipt was for the Rampar upgrades including Oakley grips, Tuff Neck stem and Redline bars.

In 79 he bought the Torker and it was is pride and joy. He only raced it 3-4 times at the local track and a bit around the neighborhood and eventually lost interest. The bikes stayed in his folks basement for the next 30 years and then eventually were moved to his.

The condition of this Torker is unreal...I'm not even going to wash it.

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1427.JPG

IMG_1434.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1439.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    517.1 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1431.JPG
    IMG_1431.JPG
    468.2 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
The condition of this Torker is unreal...I'm not even going to wash it.
Good one! :21:

Do you really expect anyone around here to believe that?:rofl:

laugh at Steve.png

Last edited:
Yep you need to open a vintage BMX Museum, you just keep raking in all this totally RAD stuff.

Uhh , when I saw the title, I expected too see a pic of the Colorflow ..:wondering: :39:
Owell everyone has thier own opinion. o_O

I wil say that of all the bikes I've ever found, this required the least amount of effort to clean. I literally gave it a 15 minute dish soap wash, spray off and dry.

Amazing what keeping a bike in a dry basement for over 30 years can do.

Wow , super duper Clean :113:
And paper work ,stickers good stuff..wish everyone had the good sense to keep all bikes in that kinda shape , ...man o man.

Back